Gender equality can be achieved through gender empowerment. How then can we achieve gender empowerment if not by empowering our young ladies with the current trend and innovation through the use of technology. It is about teaching them how to code, to code their own future.
Ivy Barley leads this dream of empowering them and a boot camp is being organized to equip our young ladies.
Below is all you need to know to partake, and don’t forget you can always assist and support this social enterprise.
Are you a young lady who wants to learn how to code? Have you been thinking of learning how to build really cool web and mobile apps?
Developers In Vogue is accepting applications for our coding boot camp holding from 1st June to 29th July, 2017 in Accra. The good news is that you don’t even have to know how to code before applying. We’re ready to teach you from the scratch!
The benefits include:
1. Learning how to build web and mobile apps.
2. One-on-one mentorship by industry experts.
3. Opportunity to work on freelance projects on a part-time basis to earn cash and build your portfolio.
4. Further training in mobile apps development and data science beyond the boot camp.
5. Access to a community of inspiring ladies you can collaborate with on future projects
…and many more!
Apply here: http://apply.developersinvogue.org
Call/ Whatsapp: 0555552836 for more details.